Biology was shit. -_- But oddly enough, I am not very affected by it.
I spilled my chemicals, so that pretty much sucked. -_- Then I counted my graph squares wrongly, so my value was wrong, too.
Yay, fail already. -_-
So anyway, the first case of H1N1 has been reported in Singapore.
I guess it's pretty freaky. Especially since you consider the fact that we're such a tiny country. It wouldn't be that difficult to spread it around. The virus is one shithole -- you can't even properly identify whether or not you are a carrier. Which sucks a lot.
Nevertheless, it's a good thing we have pretty stringent measures and precautions.
---
Although today was supposedly the best day in the timetable, it was horribly terrible.
I felt strange in the morning. Just weird and a bit uncomfortable, but I can't put my finger on what exactly is wrong.
When lessons begun, I felt like puking. But when I went to the toilet, I just couldn't puke. That feeling sucks shit. And I felt giddy, but at the same time, not exactly giddy. I guess it's just nausea.
It's not wearing off, so I'm still kind of nauseous now, and that's especially bad because I'm having tuition later. All I want to do now is sleep.
I wonder if there's something gravely wrong with me, because my cough still hasn't got very much better. And I wake to a sore throat each morning.
Oh well. I have lots of work to do, but I don't feel like I am in the right state of mind to complete them.
Nausea and humidity don't go well together, and they're especially incompatible with homework.